Summary of The Day: Explore the city at your own pace on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour, included in your package. You'll get to see all the major attractions dressed up with holiday cheer and discover the Gendarmenmarkt, which provides a charming setting for the traditional Christmas market.
Summary of The Day: After a complimentary breakfast at the hotel you will travel by train to Dresden. Here you can explore the city with a hop-on, hop-off city tour and visit the famous Christmas market: Striezelmarkt, one of the oldest and largest in Germany.
You will return to Berlin by train in the afternoon.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Minimum of 2 per group.
* Child: 2-12 years of age, sharing a room with two adults.
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Pick-up and drop-off service are not included in the display price.
The Christmas markets are part of our suggested itinerary. There will be no guide to escort you; however, the Christmas markets are all centrally located and easy to navigate.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.