Summary of The Day: Get a bird's eye view of Christchurch, a city that is changing rapidly and daily as it recovers from the earthquakes of 2010/11. Hundreds of buildings are coming down and rebuilding is starting to occur.
See how Christchurch has risen from the devastation with a scenic helicopter flight with expert pilots who will inform and entertain you on the interesting facts. See the city's great highlights, such as the Cathedral, the new sports stadium and the vision for the future of this battered but still beautiful and vibrant city.
We will also fly over the Port of Lyttelton showing the spectacular scenery of Banks Peninsula and back via the suburbs of Sumner and Redcliffs. You will be astounded by the effect the earthquake has had on these affluent parts of Christchurch.
Your flight will depart from 515 Memorial Avenue (next to Christchurch Airport), Christchurch 8544, New Zealand.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.