Summary of The Day: At 12 p.m. your tour with your professional Chocoholic tour guide will commence (transportation not included). You will receive your I'm A Chocoholic tour badge, map, bottle of water, and tasting bag sate your hunger for Melbourne's sweetest treats. You will partake in the novelty milk chocolate frogs, scrumptious brownies, and taste various chocolate coated delights in a chocolate lounge. Along the way your guide will also point out any special offers at the various stores you will visit.
For a Saturday tour, you will visit a scrumptious store for everything from honeycomb chocolate bites to chocolate cigars.
For a Sunday tour, you will visit a different delightful venue for handmade rum raisin truffles and milk chocolate passion macaroons.
To finish this whimsical and delicious tour you will finish with afternoon tea on Collins Street.
Meeting Point: The Block Arcade, 100 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne CBD.
As soon as you walk into the glass doors look right and you will see the Chocoholic Tours sign in a glass case next to the lifts.
This tour does cater for Gluten free guests
This is a walking tour so it is suggested all travelers wear comfortable shoes.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.