Summary of The Day: There are two Chinatowns, one that you see from a van or bus, and the one that can only be experienced on foot in the back alleys, food markets, and local restaurants.
We'll start our journey in to Chinatown by discover authentic Chinese antiques at one of the best shops in the district. You'll see statuettes and ritual objects that are literally thousands of years old.
Next we'll be visiting a music center where, to put it simply, if you think you've seen every musical instrument ever made, I think they can prove you wrong. We'll also get to try different types of Dim Sum (Chinese food) from the oldest Chinese bakery in San Francisco.
In addition to experiencing one of the oldest cathedrals in San Francisco, we'll be watching how fortune cookies are made. We'll also take you to the very place where famous celebrities get their hair cut. We'll also going into one of the local Buddhist temples and get to visit the local Chinese markets. While we're there we will enjoy some wonderful tea.
On these enjoyable San Francisco tours we'll spend approximately three hours eating everything from dim sum to fortune cookies and teas, and more.
Whether you join us on our 10:00am or 2:00pm tour, we'll search out authentic crafts and pottery, and explore exotic and unique Asian produce, herbs, and teas from the very people who know them best. We'll uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know. And you'll be astonished by the new finds in secret alcoves.
As you taste and see everything from Dim Sum, fortune cookies, teas, incredible antiquities, all kinds of musical instruments, authentic cookware, and more, you'll know you've really experienced Chinatown.
All children on the tour must be accompanied by an adult.
In order to keep a smooth journey, please call Tours4fun or local agency to acquire the tour guide's contact number and meeting point 48 hours in advance.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.