Summary of The Day: The Ledge brings an exhilarating new experience to your visit to Chicago. Step forward into the glass boxes to stand 1,353 feet off the ground. In a space that extends 4.3 feet from the building you'll witness a never before seen view of the city skyline. But an unmatched view is not all you'll receive. From the moment you enter the building you'll enjoy interactive and educational exhibits about this iconic landmark, but also celebrating Chicago’s sports, architecture, pop-culture, history, food, music and people. You may also enjoy a new theater presentation, "Reaching for the Sky," and multi-media elevator experience.
The tickets should be redeemed at the Will Call area of the ticket booth. After passing through security and taking a photo, you'll proceed to the ticket window where your vouchers can be redeemed for physical tickets.
OPEN DAILY* includes weekends and all holidays
April - September 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
October - March 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Last entry 30 minutes prior to closing.
Location: 233 South Wacker Drive , Jackson Blvd. Entrance , Chicago, IL 60606
The reservations are nonrefundable, once it has been confirmed.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.