Summary of The Day: A once-in-a-lifetime experience Private tours are offered for two people to have the helicopter all to yourselves. Share your time with someone special as you gaze out at the magnificent Chicago skyline on a Daytime, Twilight, or Nighttime Tour.
The tour begins over Chicago's south shore, over McCormick Place and along Lake Shore Drive. Take in the wondrous city architecture including the Willis Tower and John Hancock Building while the pilot tells the pre-modern history of the Chicago River, Navy Pier, and Streeterville. You'll fly along the picturesque beaches that line the shore before heading back to view the Magnificent Mile! Your tour ends right where it began at the heliport just south of the Loop!
We recommend guest make their reservation in advance to secure a preferred pick-up and flight time for their tour. Please include your preferred pick-up and flight times in the "Reservation Request" box when booking. We cannot guarantee your chosen flight time as the schedules and availability of the flights vary on any given day.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is for per order, which is enable 2 guests aboard the helicopter.
*Children under 5 years of age not accepted on any tour.
*Passengers exceeding 300 lbs / 136 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat. When booking, please offer your actual weight. Thank you for your understanding!
1-Hour Private Helicopter Flight
Complimentary guest pick up available from major Chicago downtown hotels.
Taxes and Fees
All personal expenses
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
A valid government issued photo ID (Passport or Driver's License with Photo) is required for each passenger at the time of check-in.
If you do not wish to use the hotel pick-up service, you can meet us at our departure point. Departure location: Chicago Helicopter Experience 2420 S. Halsted St., Chicago, Illinois 60608
Departure time: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
In case of unprecedented weather conditions and/or other events, this tour may be cancelled. In the event the tour is canceled, Tours4Fun will make their best effort to place you on another similar tour or reschedule if possible.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.