Summary of The Day: Take in spectacular views aboard the Chicago Odyssey Weekend Dinner Cruise. Enjoy a 4-course menu of appetizers, entrees and delicious desserts. Dance to a medley of live music, from softer classics early in the cruise to today's favorites.
Chicago Odyssey Weekend Dinner Cruise Highlights:
• Spectacular views of Chicago
• Delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts
• Live entertainment and more
The Chicago Odyssey experience begins well before the cruise departs...Dress in your most festive attire. Arrive early. And enjoy the kinetic atmosphere of Chicago's Navy Pier, alive with wandering entertainers and remarkable views that offer merely a taste of the experience to come.
Step Aboard As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Once on your deck, the hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table for a three hour escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience only a true luxury cruising vessel can provide.
Explore and enjoy From each of her three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, Odyssey II offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Enjoy spectacular views from your table on this unforgettable Chicago tour. Explore the ship and her many observation decks. Enticing dance floors, and a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
Indulge your senses You and your guests will order from a 4-course menu of creative appetizers, sumptuous entrees and delicious desserts prepared fresh onboard daily- complemented perfectly by our excellent wine list. Menu is subject to change.
Sample Plated Dinner Menu:
*Tasting Trio * Red Tomato Crisp Filled with Nova Lox Mousse and Mujjol Caviar * Striped European Cucumber topped with Whipped Basil Feta Cheese * Spicy Black Bean Tostada with Santa Fe Smoked Chicken Salad *
*Roasted Duck Confit * Exotic Mixed Greens * Lobster Bisque * Argentinean Scallops *
* Tuscan Chicken * North Atlantic Salmon * Beef Short Ribs * Seafood Ravioli Grantinee * Center Cut Crown Roast Pork Chop * Mediterranean Vegetable Purse *
A selection of Seasonal Desserts prepared fresh onboard daily.
Dine, mingle and dance to a medley of live music, from softer classics early in the cruise to today's favorites. Each deck aboard Odyssey offers spacious dance floors and live music -- everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites; from a five-piece band to soft piano music -- that won't end until well after the ship returns to the pier.
Take home a memory
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed from your trip aboard the Chicago Odyssey Weekday Dinner Cruise.
Sat and Sun. (see select dates on reservation calendar) | Saturday: Cruises sail between 6:30 pm and 8:00pm. Board 30 minutes in advance| Boarding and departure times are subject to change. Please call or email Odyssey of Chicago to reconfirm departure times. E-Ticket will have details.
Departs from the south side of Navy Pier at 600 E. Grand Ave | Chicago | IL 60611
Nearest Intersection: E. Grand Ave. and Streeter Dr.
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
Reservations are required at least 5 days in advance of desired cruise
Jackets are recommended for men and cocktail attire for women | No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip-flops are allowed on any cruise | Dress code is strictly enforced | Menu is subject to change.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.