Summary of The Day: Your Perfect Special Occasion. Made Easy. Odyssey offers the ideal setting to create an unforgettable memory. Enjoy a two hour escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience only a true luxury cruising vessel can provide.
Your Odyssey experience will include:
• Step Aboard: As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship.
• Unmatched Skyline Views: Enjoy spectacular views from your table or explore the ship and take in the view on the observation deck
• Spectacular horsemanship
• Distinctive Cuisine: You and your guests are offered a menu of creative appetizers, entrees and desserts prepared fresh on-board daily and served at your pace. You can be served right away, or you are welcome to spread the courses out and explore the ship throughout your cruise.
• Live Entertainment: The Sapphire and Topaz Decks will have three piece bands with vocalists offering a broad repertoire from light jazz to today's pop favorites. The Amethyst Deck will feature a pianist and vocalist performing classical, jazz, show tunes, and pop selections that offer guests a slightly more relaxed atmosphere.
Odyssey offers the ideal setting to create an unforgettable memory. Odyssey II, docked at Chicago's Navy Pier, is the largest luxury fine-dining cruise vessel on Lake Michigan. Odyssey boasts three climate-controlled decks, as well as an open-air observation deck to offer you a singularly unique setting. You'll discover exquisitely renovated interiors, spacious dance floors, and unmatched views of the world-famous Chicago skyline from every table.
Treat yourself to one of the top ten most spectacular panoramic views in America. The Chicago skyline, as seen from a boat, received more votes than some of the most highly regarded scenic views in the country. Also be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The Odyssey will cruise south along the lake shore to the Museum Campus, north to Montrose Harbor and return south to Navy Pier. All the while, Odyssey offers unmatched views of Chicago's world-famous skyline, including the Sears Tower, John Hancock Building, Museum Campus, Aon Center and more.
Indulge your senses with a menu of creative appetizers, entrees and desserts prepared fresh on-board daily, complemented perfectly by an award winning wine list. Each deck aboard the Odyssey offers spacious dance floors and live music that won't end until well after the ship docks.
Take home a memory with your boarding photo, ready for purchase upon your return to the Pier.
Make your reservation and buy your eTicket today for an Odyssey Lunch Cruise on Lake Michigan. An experience you won't soon forget!
Odyssey Ticket Booth at Navy Pier, 600 E. Grand Ave., Chicago, Ill, 60611
Nearest Intersection: E. Grand Ave. and E. Navy Pier St.
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
Reservations are required at least 5 days in advance of desired cruise.
It is requested that jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip-flops not be worn on any cruise.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.