Summary of The Day: Experience a real taste of Chicago with a comprehensive tour of the most popular places and attractions. See both the North Side and South Side, the Loop, Downtown Chicago, and the Lakefront.
Highlights include Millennium Park, Grant Park, Museum Campus, the Field Museum of Natural History, Shedd Aquarium, and Soldier Field. On our panoramic tour of Lake Shore Drive and South Shore Drive, we'll pass Burnham Harbor and Hyde Park's famous Midway Plaisance, site of the World's Columbian Exposition.
We'll also make photo stops at Lincoln Park Conservatory and Adler Planetarium. After your tour, enjoy a Chicago style pizza at one of the most popular pizza joints in the downtown area.
Pick-up service is available at all major downtown hotels.
You may also join the tour at the ticket office at the Arcade Level of Palmer House Hotel, 17 East Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603.
The stop at Museum Campus may be substituted if necessary.
This tour does not operate on the following holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.