Summary of The Day: Your guide will meet you in the baggage claim area of the O'Hare International Airport. For passengers arriving with domestic flights, please wait at Baggage Claim area.
For passengers taking International flight, please wait at the Exit doors after retrieving your luggage. Tour guide will lead you to the meeting point.
For those guests who arrive at O’Hare International Airport meeting point before 3:00pm, you will receive an additional gift - free transportation to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago which features many shopping and dining options.
For passengers who arrive before 5:00pm, you are invited to join the night tour of Chicago (admission not included, minimum 4 guests required to depart).
- Comfort Inn O'Hare or similar
Summary of The Day: This tour will show you the best of Chicago in one day. You will take a walk in the Millennium Park, a combination of stunning architecture, sculpture and landscape design located in the heart of downtown Chicago. You will also see Cloud Gate, the impressive signature urban sculpture, which is one of the best public spaces that you can find on earth. Relax at the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, one of the world's largest artificial fountains, and at the Navy Pier, the former Navy training center, which is the most visited lakeshore park in central United States. You can also take an exclusive tour of the Chicago Theatre, an exquisite French Baroque style theatre (admission not included, subject to availability).
Afterwards we'll visit Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, where the Art Institute of Chicago (admission not included), Grant Park, shopping malls and boutique stores, and the historical Chicago Water Tower are located. To have the best view of this famous city, you can go up to the 360 CHICAGO (admission not included) which soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront and four neighboring states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
As the birthplace of skyscrapers, Chicago has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers. You can also enjoy a Chicago Cruise along the Chicago River which lines up with best architecture in town: the corncob shaped Marina City buildings, Trump Tower, Willis Tower and much more (admission not included, subject to availability).
- Comfort Inn O'hare or similar
Milwaukee - Wausau
Summary of The Day: We will start the day with the biggest industrial city in Wisconsin, Milwaukee, birthplace of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We'll visit the Harley-Davidson Museum (admission not included) and get a glimpse of American history that you’ve never seen before. This all-American legendary motorcycle brand showcases a collection of 450 motorcycles and artifacts including the oldest known Harley Davidson motorcycle. Every hand crafted bike is passing the message of Harley Davidson spirit: passion, freedom, bravery, and individuality.
Next, we will visit ginseng farm in Wausau, Wisconsin. Wisconsin is one of a few places that produce the finest ginseng in the world. These panax roots (ginseng) are excellent health supplement and a nutritious oriental cooking ingredient. Wisconsin ginseng is highly sought after, especially in Asia. We would organize an authentic oriental ginseng dinner depending on reservation and time.
- La Quinta Inn Wausau / Quality Inn or similar
Lake Superior - Pictured Rocks - Sault Ste. Marie
Summary of The Day: Be ready to enjoy a breathtaking view of natural landscape of Lake Superior, the largest freshwater lake in the world by surface area. We will arrive in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, a stunning U.S national lakeshore on the shore of Lake Superior in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Unique rock formation and colorful cliffs stand by the translucent blue water, dividing sky and the earth with a vivid horizon line.
Then we will go to the Sault Ste. Marie in the late afternoon, a city located on the northeastern end Michigan just on the Canadian border. Sault Ste. Marie is the oldest city in Michigan. Here we will overlook an impressive man-made wonder: the Soo Locks. Since there were rapids of water falling 21 feet from Lake Superior to Lake Huron and forbidding the waterway commuting, the Soo Locks enable ships to travel between Lake Superior and the lower Great Lakes. The locks pass an average of 10,000 ships per year, despite being closed during the winter from January through March, when ice shuts down shipping on the Great Lakes.
Afterwards we'll head to our hotel for dinner.
- Soo Locks Lodge / Days Inn Sault Ste. Marie or similar
Sault Ste. Marie - Mackinac Island - Frankenmuth
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll leave Sault Ste. Marie for Mackinac City. We will drive through a five-mile-long suspension bridge connecting the upper and the lower half of Michigan peninsula to reach Mackinaw. This city is famous for the magnificent scenic view. We will take a scenic speedboat (own expense) to get to Mackinac Island, where you'll be immersed in a peaceful world where only life's essentials and natural beauty co-exist. The whole island is well preserved to remain the urban style of the 19th century.
Since motor vehicles are not permitted to intrude on the natural beauty of Mackinac Island, there is no better way to visit this historic isle and see the legendary points of interest than by carriage. You can take a carriage tour at your own expense to explore the parks or visit the museums and the Grand Hotel.
Built in 1887, Grand Hotel is famous as the filming site for the 1980 film Somewhere in Time starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. Sip some coffee on the hotel’s porch (longest in the world) like its notable visitors of the hotel include five U.S. presidents, Russian president Vladimir Putin, inventor Thomas Edison, and author Mark Twain.
Later we will then head to Frankenmuth, a German town. To experience the entirely different local culture, we will dine at a well-known local restaurant and enjoy some world famous German sausage with authentic German beers (own expense), and visit the historical brewery.
- Comfort Inn Flint or similar
Detroit - Chicago
Summary of The Day: Today we'll tour Detroit in the morning. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company, then visit Henry Ford Museum (admission not included). The exhibitions not only portray the history of Ford but also the Industrial Revolution. The collection contains many rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy’s presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln’s chair from Ford’s Theatre, Thomas Edison’s laboratory, the Wright Brothers’ bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus.
We will return to Chicago in the late afternoon.
- When returning to Chicago, guests can choose to be dropped off at the rest stops or cities along the way. Please confirm with your tour guide in advance.
Complimentary pick-up service is available at O'Hare International Airport between 9:00am and 9:00pm.
For pick-up outside of normal operating hours, please contact us for a quote.
Customers who arrive at Chicago MDW Airport can contact us for a quote if they need airport pick-up service.
For departure from Chicago airports (ORD and MDW), please book flights after 7:00pm.
We can transfer you to ORD airport for free. If you leave Chicago from MDW Airport, you can contact us for a quote or self-transfer to the airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $560.00||USD $374.00||USD $380.00||USD $770.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport transfers
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Chicago
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Chicago Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Chicago Cruise: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+) (Only available in Summer)
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- 360 Chicago: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Child(14-17); $19.00/Senior(65+))
- Harley Davidson Museum: $20.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Wisconsin Ginseng Dinner: $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(65+)
- Soo Lock Elevating Cruise: $27.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)
- Pictured Rocks Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(5-12); $38.00/Senior(65+); $1.00/Child(under 5)
- Amber Twin waterfalls: $18.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- German style dinner: $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(65+)
- Mackinac Island: $60.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $60.00/Senior(65+)
- Henry Ford Museum: $21.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(5-12); Free/Child(under5); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+))
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7