Summary of The Day: We'll depart from 2 rue des Pyramides at 9:00am, arriving in Chantilly at around 10:00am.
We recommend you start your visit by exploring the Great Stables (Grandes Ecuries), whose architecture dates back to the 18th century. There you can visit the Museum of the Horse, illustrating the relationship between horse and human from the beginning of civilization.
The Great Stables offer equestrian shows all year long under the dome containing 600 seats.
Spend the afternoon wandering through the park and exploring the 17th century French gardens designed by Le Notre, the 18th century Anglo-Oriental garden, and the 19th century English garden.
Continue your visit with the Renaissance Chateau and the Conde Museum, housing an exceptional collection of more than 800 masterpieces by artists such as Botticelli, Raphael, Poussin and Delacroix. The museum is considered the second most significant museum of paintings after the Louvre. Finally, you will find in the chateau library a unique collection of more than 19,000 manuscripts, primarily from the Middle Ages. Audio guides are available.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 3-17 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transport to/from Paris in an air-conditioned coach
Domaine de Chantilly entrance fees
Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.