National Museum of History - National Museum of Anthropology
Summary of The Day: First stop is the National Museum of History in the Castle of Chapultepec. After a guided tour of the museum we'll stop for lunch (own expense), then continue to the famous National Museum of Anthropology housing relics of the Maya, Toltec, and other native cultures through time.
Your highly-knowledgeable guide will take you through both of these incredibly fascinating museums. After the tour you'll want to know even more about Mexico's intriguing history.
Mexico City hotel pick-up begins at 8:30am.
You will be dropped off at your hotel or the designated drop-off point at or just after 4:00pm.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
Wear comfortable clothes and sunglasses. Drinks cannot be brought into the museum, but may be stored in a locker for an extra 5 pesos.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.