Summary of The Day: Relax on the scenic drive through the French countryside to Reims, capital city of the Champagne region. Famous for the incredible wine produced there, many people don´t know that this region was also the site of coronation ceremonies for centuries of French Kings!
Your all-encompassing tour of Reims includes a guided tour of the Gothic cathedral followed by a visit to the Mumm champagne caves. Created in 1827, these gigantic structures hold approximately 25 million bottles of the region´s finest champagnes. Complete your extraordinary visit with a tasting of delicious Cordon Rouge Champagne before taking free time to stroll, explore, and eat a local lunch on your own.
In the afternoon, we'll visit Epernay and the prestigious first class wine cellars of Mercier where an expert will explain the method to create Champagne, from the picking of grapes to the process of bottling. Then enjoy a tasting session including a glass of Champagne.
After a fantastic day we'll return to Paris after a fantastic day in wine country at approximately 10:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Tour must be reserved at least 5 days prior to departure.
Please bring a jacket as the temperature is rather cold in the wine cellars.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.