Summary of The Day: Join us today for a fantastic ski trip from Geneva! Journey from Switzerland to France for a full day of skiing on the French Alps!
In the morning we'll cross the border into France, arriving at Chamonix for a full day of skiing at either Le Brevent or Les Grand Montets ski areas. You will be dropped off at Chamonix Sud (Chamonix South Station) for the shuttle bus connection to the resort.
We normally return to the meeting point in Geneva at around 6:30pm.
Your lift pass, ski and boot rental are included with the trip! Ski passes will be handed out prior to departure, at the local operator's office in Geneva. You will be fitted for ski equipment at the 333 shop next to Chamonix South Station.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Roundtrip transportation between Geneva and Chamonix
Shuttle to ski resort from Chamonix Sud
One-day lift pass for Le Brevent or Les Grand Montets ski areas
You must show a valid passport at the French border. Please do not forget to bring your passport!
This package does not include ski lessons. Know your skill level!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.