Summary of The Day: On this fantastic combination tour we'll set off from Geneva and journey through the picturesque Arve Valley to Chamonix, the world-famous village at the foot of the remarkable and majestic Mont Blanc. From here we'll take an unforgettable cable car ride up to Aguille du Midi, 12,391 feet above sea level. The panorama at the summit affords a sweeping view of Mont Blanc, the tallest peak in the Alps.
Upon our return, discover the wonders of world-famous Geneva on our 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. First we'll take you on an exterior tour of the buildings of the world's peacemaking organizations, with live commentary on the roles they have played in the city's history, followed by a tour of the main tourist attractions including the Flower Clock and Jet d'Eau. Weather permitting, we'll then take a mini-train to visit Old Town Geneva, including Bastions Park and the Reformation Wall.
Tour returns to Geneva at 4:30pm and ends at the meeting point at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Children under 2 years of age are not allowed on board the cable car to Aiguille du Midi.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Roundtrip transportation between Geneva and Chamonix
You must show a valid passport at the French border. Please do not forget to bring your passport!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.