Prague - Cesky Krumlov - Ceske Budejovice - Prague
Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart from Prague and enter Soutehr Bohemia to visit the picturesque town of Cesky Krumlov, situated above the meandering valley of the upper Vltava river. More than three hundred historic buildings dominated by a huge castle and the church of St. Vitus bear witness to the town's past, earning it international recognition for its historic importance. Cesky Krumlov has enormous appeal as an urban area and has been included among the monuments on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage list. Here you'll have time to damire the castle and the old center of the town. (The castle is closed November 1 - March 31).
Then we'll continue to the Bohemian city of Ceske Budejovice to see its unique historic square lined with Renaissance and Baroque houses, and the Black Tower.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $71.36|
|Child (3-10)||USD $62.22|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $66.57|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Tour to Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice
- Hotel pick-up (depends on availability)
- Professional tour escort
- Admission into the castle (4/1 - 10/31)
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Prague airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service fee for tour guide/bus driver
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please choose your language of choice during booking.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- For those not using hotel pick-up, please meet at Narodni Trida 38, Prague 1.
- Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to tour departure time.
- Cesky Krumlov Castle is closed from November 1 to March 31.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7