Summary of The Day: Discover New York's largest masterpiece on two wheels with our professional guides!
Central Park is a national park in the heart of New York City. A perfect combination of historical architecture and nature, truly one of the wonders of the world, right in the middle of New York City's skyscrapers.
When you decide to see Central Park with your family or your friends and for those who enjoy a little leg stretching, this guided bike tour meets your needs. Our experienced and also well-informed tour guides will share their interesting knowledge about historical attractions, celebrity homes, movie locations, in accordance with your wishes. They know how to entertain you!
This fun tour takes nearly 2 hours in relaxing way, so it includes many stops near essential attractions of Central Park. Instead of endless walking or getting lost, you will enjoy when you discover this amazing park.
• Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up
• Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon's memorial
• Be fascinated from the skylines across Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
• See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape on the top of Belvedere Castle
• Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden
• Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace. It is considered the heart of Central Park
• Envy the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water
• Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are catchy nowadays
When you pick this guided tour option, we will provide the equipment like a bike, map, helmet, basket and lock during the tour. Please remember to bring your cameras. You can't miss taking pictures of must-seen places in Central Park wonderland!
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.