Zurich - Rhine Falls - Titisee - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll begin our phenomenal Central Europe tour from Zurich, heading out of the city to visit the gorgeous Lake Zurich for some of the best photo opportunities of the day.
From here we'll head out into the countryside to Schaffhausen to see Rhine Falls, one of the most majestic waterfalls in Switzerland.
Traveling along mountain roads, we'll cross the German border and enter the enchanting Black Forest on our way to see Lake Titisee. Here you can enjoy an optional lunch (own expense) by the lake of pork knuckle and authentic black forest cake.
In the evening we'll arrive in Frankfurt, one of the most astounding cities in Germany.
- Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel / Sheraton Frankfurt Offenback Hotel or similar
Frankfurt - Prague
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll start our day trip from Germany to the Czech Republic, reaching the Czech border in the early afternoon and Prague by dusk. This stunning gem of Europe is a wonderful mixture of classical architecture and modern developments.
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Prague Airport / Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre or similar
Prague - Bratislava
Summary of The Day: Today we'll introduce you to illustrious Prague with a scenic walking tour along the coronation path of the kings and queens of old Bohemia. From Castle Hill in the Hradcany District we'll begin our tour.
First we'll visit Prague Castle, home to the president of the republic and one of the largest castles in the world. All admissions are included, as well as a ticket to the Golden Lane, a street of 11 historic houses situated inside the castle complex, and the imposing St. Vitus Cathedral.
Next, we'll step across Charles Bridge and enter the old quarter where we'll encounter the world famous Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, which has played host to both uprisings and executions, and remains the political and cultural heart of the city to this day.
After lunch in the square (own expense), we'll bid adieu to Prague as we continue our journey to Slovakia and enter the gorgeous capital of Bratislava. Upon arrival we'll take a sightseeing tour to see St. Martin's Cathedral, Slovak National Theater (old opera house) and Old Town Hall.
- Park Inn Hotel Danube / Holiday Inn Bratislava or similar
Bratislava - Budapest
Summary of The Day: Following a scrumptious breakfast we'll travel from Slovakia to Hungary and visit its capital, Bucharest.
Here we'll take a sightseeing tour to discover Heroes' Square, which features statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars alongside numerous other national leaders, as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Hungarian Parliament Building, Elisabeth Bridge, Fisherman's Bastion, and Matthias Church.
After discovering the city by land, take an optional Danube River cruise to explore the city with a scenic boat ride (own expense).
- Expo Congress Hotel / Mercure hotel Korona Budapest or similar
Budapest - Vienna
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll begin the next leg of our journey was we enter Austria and begin our tour of the capital, Vienna.
Along the way we'll see the stunning Schonbrunn Palace, former summer residence of the Imperial family and preferred living quarters of Empress Maria Theresa; Stadtpark (City Park), home of the gilded bronze statue of Johann Strauss; the Austrian Parliament Building, the world-famous Vienna State Opera, and Hofburg Palace.
Then we'll take a stroll the Kartnerstrasse to see the immaculate St. Stephen's Cathedral. Tickets for a Viennese Waltz concert may also be arranged (at your own expense) if you wish to experience all Vienna has to offer.
- Park Inn by Radisson Uno City / Ramada Encore Vienna City Center or similar
Vienna - Salzburg - Munich
Summary of The Day: From Vienna we'll travel into the Alps to the fabled city of Salzburg, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and setting of the Sound of Music. To get a feel for this historic city we'll take a tour of its Old Town, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Afterwards you'll have the option of visiting the house where Mozart was born and raised (own expense).
We'll end the day with a trip back into Germany for an evening in the illustrious city of Munich.
- NH Munich Airport / NH Munich am Ring or similar
Munich - Mt. Titlis - Lucerne
Summary of The Day: Once again saying farewell to Munich, we'll travel along mountain roads back into Switzerland, witnessing the stunning Alps grow larger and larger the closer we get.
We'll stop first in Engelberg to take a 45 minute gondola ride up to Mount Titlis, which stands over Europe at 10,623 feet above sea level. Here you'll be free to explore, and we highly suggesting going inside a glacier cave or walking across the Titlis Cliff Walk, Europe's highest suspension bridge. You may opt to have your lunch at one of the several dining options at the peak (own expense).
Finally, our journey will come to an end as we arrive in Lucerne, where we'll visit the Lion Monument and see the Schwaneplatz. We'll bid each other farewell here and depart for our next adventure.
- Tour ends at Schwanenplatz in Lucerne city center at around 7:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $550.35||USD $744.21||USD $550.35|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Simple breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Mandatory Service Fee (min. EUR 5.00/day per person, payable to the guide on Day 1)
- Prague entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Vienna entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Airport pick-up, drop-off
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Prague Castle: EUR 13.00/Person(Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, Golden Lane and St. Vitus Cathedral)
- Danube River Cruise: EUR 15.00/Person
- Fisherman’s Bastion: EUR 2.50/Person
- Matthias Church: EUR 7.00/Person
- Hungary folklore show + Dinner: EUR 50.00/Person
- Schonbrunn Palace: EUR 12.90/Person
- Wiener Ribs Menu: EUR 20.00/Person
- Mount Titlis Cable Car: EUR 80.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the "Reservation Request" section on the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
- Within 9 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- 10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
- 17-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
- 30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7