Summary of The Day: Perched atop a hill, the imposing Old Castlemaine Gaol serves as a warning to those below.
Go deep within its sandstone walls to discover the ghost of John Duffus, the last man hanged onsite. Visit the cell of Australian serial killer Peter Dupas and the restless spirits of 10 prisoners buried within the walls so their souls could never rest.
With the initials of the insane still etched on walls, eternal darkness of solitary confinement cells and the ghosts of the damned still lingering, this is one building guaranteed to send shivers down your spine.
|Child (Ages 12 to 16)||USD $18.43|
|2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 12 to 16)||USD $68.36|
* Adult: 17 years or older|
* Child: 12 - 16 years of age
* All children must be 12 years or older to join the tour.
* No Refunds.
* Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of AUD 5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.