Summary of The Day: Join us on a day trip to the 850 year-old Castle Eltz, one of the most beautiful and best-preserved castles in Germany, perched high up on a steep rock surrounded by immaculate landscapes, inviting and majestic at the same time.
Departing from Frankfurt, we'll cross the Rhineland to arrive at Castle Eltz, the family home of the Lords and Counts of Eltz for more than thirty generations. The inside of the castle is unique: the living and sleeping areas, the armory and Knights hall, the hunting room and kitchen have all been well preserved; most of the original décor and furniture remains exactly as it was.
Owing to clever diplomacy, Castle Eltz has survived unharmed for centuries, making it one of the few European castles to have escaped destruction. The vault of the castle contains one of Europe’s foremost treasure chambers, housing a collection of medieval goldsmith work, as well as many other precious objets d'art.
On our way back to Frankfurt you will be treated to dinner in a lovely restaurant right by the Rhine River.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 6:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and younger
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.