Santiago - Casablanca Valley - Valparaiso - Santiago
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a comfortable and fun day trip from Santaigo to discover the rich wine region of Casablanca Valley and the lovely city of Valparaiso.
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Santiago and depart in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan. Begin the scenic drive through Santiago's outskirts as we enter Casablanca Valley, where we'll make our first visit to the organic vineyard, the Emiliana Winery. Despite its late start in wine production, Casablanca Valley has gained recognition worldwide in particular for the production of white and red wines. Take this opportunity to taste 4 different wines produced here, accompanied by a local cheese or chocolate. We'll also enjoy a guided tour of the winery afterwards, where you will also learn how the plants and livestock ensure the organic growth of the grapes.
Next, we'll move on to Valparaiso City, one of Chile's most important sea ports. We'll begin our tour in the port, learning this city's rich history as we head to Sotomayor Square before taking a trolleybus ride to Anibal Porto Square. Here we'll climb into the Queen Victoria elevator to attain a panoramic view of the city. Wander up and down the streets located on steep hills such as Cerro Alegre and Concepcion to see why some say this town reminds them of San Francisco.
After visiting the various passages and churches, we will enjoy lunch in a traditional restaurant (own expense). We'll make our final stop to the first lighthouse built in Chile. Afterwards we'll begin our return to your hotel at the end of the day.
Your guide and driver pick you up at your hotel between 8:30am and 9:00am and drop you off at about 8:00pm.
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a jacket, gloves (in winter), and sunscreen.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.