Summary of The Day: Located on the Caribbean coast of Colombia, few places on Earth are as beautiful as Cartagena. Sightseeing in this astounding city is an enjoyable experience, offering both modern and historical sights. From beautiful architecture to striking monuments there are plenty of inspiring sightseeing opportunities whilst on your City Sightseeing bus tour.
Comfortable and convenient, the tour offers you the opportunity to remain on the bus tour for the entire loop, listening to the informative audio commentary, or to hop on and off at each attraction. Cartagena is famous for its fortress walls and its historical, brightly coloured buildings. Admire the city’s monuments such as the Simon Bolivar statue and the testament to the Spanish Heroes of Cavite and Santiago de Cuba which can be found beside the port. The monument commemorates the Spanish soldiers who died in the Spanish-American War of 1898. The San Felipe de Barajas Castle offers stunning views of the city from its ramparts and has underground tunnels ready to explore.
Frequency: every 90 mins from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Ticket Length: 24 hours (4/1/2015 to 3/31/2016); 48 hours (4/1/2016 - 3/31/2017)
Stop 1 - Bodeguita
Stop 2 - Pastelilo
Stop 3 - Torre del Reloj
Stop 4 - Castillo de San Felipe
Stop 5 - Rafael Nuñez
Stop 6 - Boquetillo
Stop 7 - San Francisco
Stop 8 - San Martin
Stop 9 - Casino Rio
Stop 10 - Caribe
Stop 11 - Laguito
Stop 12 - Bahía
Stop 13 - Base Naval
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.