Summary of The Day: The Carnival Inspiration cruise ship sets sail from Long Beach Cruise Terminal at 5:30pm.
- Please check in online at least three days prior to departure date.
Please arrive at Long Beach Cruise Terminal two hours before boarding time.
Address: 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
Summary of The Day: We'll anchor near Avalon on Catalina Island at around 7:30am. Catalina Island offers a wide range of on and offshore activities, including but not limited to, diving, dolphin watching, kayaking, biking, hiking, and golfing.
- Shore excursions are not included in this tour package.
Carnival Inspiration will sail from Catalina Island at 4:30pm.
Summary of The Day: We'll sail into the Port of Ensenada at 8:00am. Endearingly referred to as La Bella Cenicienta del Pacifico, or Beautiful Cinderella of the Pacific, Ensenada is all the flavors of Baja California rolled into one.
- Shore excursions are not included in this tour package.
Carnival Inspiration departs from Ensenada at 6:00pm.
Summary of The Day: Kick back, relax, and indulge yourself in the culinary delights on board the Carnival Inspiration cruise ship.
Long Beach - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Upon disembarking at Long Beach, please take the shuttle to Los Angeles International Airport, where you will be greeted by your friendly tour guide. He or she will take to your hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed. Hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
- Carnival Inspiration arrives at Long Beach Cruise Terminal at 7:00am.
Please return your room card when you check out.
- Pacific Palms / Hotel Irvine or similar
Los Angeles - 17-Mile Drive - Lovers Point - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Afterwards, we'll head to gorgeous Monterey Peninsula to feel the gentle sea breeze and see the sea lions and seals frolicking about. There we'll take the famous 17-Mile Drive along the spectacular Central California coast, past world-class golf courses and multi-million dollar homes.
Monterey Bay Aquarium is a must-see. You'll have the option of visiting this aquatic wonderland for an additional fee.
We'll make a stop at romantic Lovers Point before heading to our final destination: San Francisco.
- Marriott or similar
San Francisco - Napa Valley - Lake Tahoe - Reno
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll tour enchanting San Francisco, with stops at the legendary Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, and more.
Next up is Napa Valley with its picturesque scenery and dizzying array of wines. Later in the day we'll arrive at Lake Tahoe, then drive to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World, where you can place your bets or just see the sights.
- Sands Regency or similar
Reno - Perrine Bridge - Shoshone Falls - Snake River Canyon
Summary of The Day: We'll drive to Perrine Bridge, the jumping-off point for many a bungee fanatic, then drive to Shoshone Falls via the Snake River Canyon.
- Red Lion or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: On Day 9 we'll drive to Yellowstone National Park, home of over 10,000 geothermal features: geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mudpots among many others. Highlights of our tour include Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, and Old Faithful.
- Accommodations for the evening are in West Yellowstone.
- White Buffalo or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: After a morning tour of Yellowstone National Park, including Mammoth Hot Springs and the magnificent Yellowstone Lake, we'll continue on to Grand Teton National Park for a scenic photo shoot and rest stop, then head to the legendary resorts that comprise Jackson Hole. Highlights include saloons, souvenir shops and many more relics of the Old West.
- Accommodations for the evening are in Salt Lake City.
- Marriott or similar
Bryce Canyon - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend
Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary comprises some of the most spectacular - and most photographed - natural wonders in the Southwest. First up is a visit to Bryce Canyon National Park to witness the strange and mysterious Hoodoos! Then it's on to the immaculately sculpted Antelope Canyon. And last but not least, we'll feast our eyes on the visual spectacle that is Horseshoe Bend.
- Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites or similar
Grand Canyon East - Grand Canyon South - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World: the Grand Canyon! Then our motorcoach will proceed to Las Vegas, the Gambling Capital of the World. We'll stay at hotel on the Strip so that you can visit all the famous sights.
- New York New York or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll depart in the morning and head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Garden, just outside of the city. There, you can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens. We'll return to Las Vegas for an optional buffet brunch. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlets Barstow, where you'll be able to satisfy all your shopping needs.
- We offer complimentary LAX drop-off service. Please book a US domestic flight departing after 9:30pm, and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,421.00||USD $1,040.00||USD $972.00||USD $2,413.88|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,421.00||USD $1,030.00||USD $957.00||USD $2,413.88|
|USD $1,456.00||USD $1,059.00||USD $984.00||USD $2,483.88|
|USD $1,461.00||USD $1,063.00||USD $987.00||USD $2,493.88|
|USD $1,471.00||USD $1,071.00||USD $995.00||USD $1,499.00|
|USD $1,491.00||USD $1,088.00||USD $1,010.00||USD $2,553.88|
|USD $1,521.00||USD $1,113.00||USD $1,032.00||USD $2,613.88|
|USD $1,516.00||USD $1,109.00||USD $1,029.00||USD $2,603.88|
|USD $1,506.00||USD $1,100.00||USD $1,021.00||USD $2,583.88|
|USD $1,481.00||USD $1,080.00||USD $1,002.00||USD $2,533.88|
|USD $1,478.09||USD $1,077.00||USD $1,000.00||USD $2,528.18|
|USD $1,431.00||USD $1,038.00||USD $965.00||USD $2,433.88|
|USD $1,391.00||USD $1,005.00||USD $935.00||USD $2,353.88|
|USD $1,371.00||USD $988.00||USD $920.00||USD $2,313.88|
|USD $1,331.00||USD $955.00||USD $890.00||USD $2,233.88|
|USD $1,326.00||USD $950.00||USD $886.00||USD $2,223.88|
|USD $1,316.00||USD $942.00||USD $879.00||USD $2,203.88|
|USD $1,311.00||USD $938.00||USD $875.00||USD $2,193.88|
|USD $1,241.00||USD $890.00||USD $837.00||USD $2,053.88|
|USD $1,256.00||USD $902.00||USD $849.00||USD $2,083.88|
*Prices are per person. Government taxes are not included.
*Rates are not final until booking is completed. For bookings made within 14 days of sailing and during peak holiday periods, the air portion of your trip is NOT guaranteed.
- Land tour
Complimentary LAX Airport drop-off
Free shuttle from cruise terminal to the hotel
8-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi
Professional tour guide fluent in Chinese and English
Carnival Inspiration cruise
Cruise terminal taxes
4-night stateroom accommodations
Standard meals in the main dining venues
Entertainment, poolside activities, fitness facilities
- Mandatory fees:
17-Mile + Napa Valley + Yellowstone + Grand Canyon East & South + Grand Teton + Bryce Canyon + Fuel Surcharge: USD 60.00/ Person
Cruise ship service fee: USD 12.00/person per day
Service fee for tour guide / driver: USD 7.00/person per day
Airport pick-up and drop-off service fee: USD 3.00/Person
- Government fees and taxes, shore excursions, personal expenses, internet access, gratuities, and alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Los Angeles Int'l Airport or Long Beach
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
-SFO Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child (5-12)
-Lower Antelope Canyon: $28.00/Adult; $20.00/Child (7-12)
-David Copperfield Magic Show: $160.00/ Person (5 and up)
-O Show - Cirque du Soleil: $230.00/ Person (5 and up)
-Zumanity Show - Cirque du Soleil: $95.00/ Person (18 and up)
-Las Vegas Nighttime Helicopter: $139.00/ Person
-FANTASY: $65.00/ Person (for adults only)
-KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: $120.00/ Person (5 and up)
-Le Reve Show: $160.00/Person (6 and up)
-Las Vegas Believe: $98.00/ Person (5 and up)
-Zarkana - Cirque Du Soleil: $119.00/Person (5 and up)
-Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $93.00/person; $115.00/vip (Adults only)
-Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Person
-Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person
-South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Land tour Cancellation Policy:
● Within 5 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
● 6-9 days before departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
● 10-16 days before departure date: 30% of booking price will be charged.
- Cruise fare Cancellation Policy:
● 80 days or more before departure date: No penalty
● 57-79 days before departure date: $280.00/ticket will be charged.
● 43-56 days before departure date: 60% of booking price will be charged.
● 22-42 days before departure date: 80% of booking price will be charged.
● Within 21 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- Unless specified otherwise, the Carnival Inspiration will sail from Long Beach Cruise Terminal, 231 Windsor Way Long Beach, CA 90802
- Guests are required to be 21 years old (on embarkation day) to travel. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by by a parent or guardian 25 or older in the same stateroom. The exceptions Carnival will make to this policy are: Married minor couple -The booking must be documented that the couple is married. The couple must have proof of marriage at embarkation or they will be denied boarding without the benefit of a refund. Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union minor couple-The booking must be documented that the couple are legal Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union. The couple must have legal proof of partnership/union at embarkation. Guest must be 21 years of age or older to be served alcohol on board.
- Deposit: A deposit per person is required at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for deposit. First and last names of traveler must be identical to the passport.
- Final payment due date is assigned by Tours4Fun. If final payment is not received by the due date, your reservation will be subject to cancellation and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Late Booking: If reservation is made after the final due date, full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- Travel Documents: All passports must be valid six months beyond intended stay. All travel documents (air and cruise tickets, passport, medical card, inoculation verification) are the guest’s responsibility. It is also the guest’s responsibility to obtain any necessary visas and public health documents for all applicable ports and to comply with all customs requirements. Without the required documents, a guest may be denied boarding and accommodation, or the guest may be disembarked during the voyage and Tours4Fun will not make a refund or be otherwise liable to any guest for such denial of boarding or disembarkation. In the event that Tours4Fun, as a courtesy, provides information or advice as to necessary travel documents, visas and medical inoculations, guests are still obligated to verify such information with the appropriate government authorities and Tours4Fun does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of such information. Please check with the appropriate consulate for specific requirements. For cruises that include Canadian ports, please contact your local Canadian Consulate for Canadian travel requirements. Security measures imposed by governments may change from time to time and each guest will be required to comply with them.
- In the event of cancellation by your travel companion or roommate, you will be responsible for the single supplement.
- Any revision to a booking, including but not limited to flight itineraries and name changes, may result in the loss of confirmed reservations, penalties or increased fares.
- If applicable, also bring your U.S.A./Canada Resident Alien Card with you for re-entry to the US or Canada.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please bring both suits and casuals.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7