Summary of The Day: We'll begin today by departing from our bus terminal at Calle Ferraz, 3 Madrid at 8:00am and head towards Caceres.
Upon arrival you'll be free to explore the Plaza Mayor, old city, and Caceres's famous medieval quarter.
You'll have lunch on your home and then we'll head to Sevilla.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll enjoy a city tour, visiting Maria Luisa Park, the famous Plaza de Espana, and Barrio de Santa Cruz.
The afternoon we'll be free for you to explore on your own.
In the late afternoon you can transfer on your own to the train station and travel back to Madrid.
|USD $314.50||USD $309.25||USD $359.42||USD $235.87|
|USD $381.89||USD $375.52||USD $426.82||USD $286.42|
|USD $342.58||USD $336.87||USD $387.50||USD $256.93|
|USD $325.73||USD $320.30||USD $370.66||USD $244.29|
* Child: 4-7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults.|
* Children under 4 years old, free with no seat occupancy in the bus, and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.