Summary of The Day: First we'll transport you to the West Coast of Florida where upon arrival you will have chance to visit the beach and enjoy your picnic lunch at your leisure.
Then, COME AWAY....COME AWAY WITH CAPTAIN MEMO'S ORIGINAL PIRATE CRUISE to the less traveled road of briny buccaneers and seafaring seadogs. Set your course with the cool reggae island & steel band music playing throughout the rigging of the PIRATES RANSOM.
Every passenger will enjoy their choice of soft drinks, beer, wine, or champagne, while searching for the bountiful dolphins, while aboard ship. The spirited pirates may belly on up to our full service bar to purchase their favorite libation. Guests then have chance to take in some sun or swim in the blue waters of Clearwater Beach before departing back to Orlando in the late afternoon around 7:00 p.m., depending on the traffic conditions.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 and older
*Child age: 0-12
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point) for free.We can arrange to collect you from your hotel lobby;however, this can be done for a small fee. Wheelchair Bound Guest pick ups are also available; however, the vehicle with a wheelchair lift needs special reservation.
A 2 hour pirate boat cruise ride.
Professional tour escort
Transportation for tours is from meeting points;however hotel pick ups can be arranged.The cost is $10 per person or a maximum of $25 per party per tour.
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket to redeem your tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.