Summary of The Day: Go underground and explore the secret city of Kaymakli.
Our first stop on this tour of Cappadocia's underground is Kaymakli. Our experienced guide will lead you through the corridors and rooms of this fascinating city carved out of rock.
From there we'll go to Soganli Valley, to a tiny Turkish village to experience local life in Cappadocia. Here you'll find caves, churches, monasteries and the place where the famous handmade dolls of Cappadocia are made. We'll visit a market where dolls and other handmade crafts are sold.
After a local lunch in the village, we'll take you to the Keslik Cave Monastery, an early Christian cave complex located in the garden of a local villager, and a local handicraft center to see local women weaving carpets using a technique specific to Cappadocia. Guests are encouraged to interact with the weavers and experience true Cappadocian hospitality.
We'll conclude our tour with a visit to Sinasos, an old Greek town with fine examples of late Greek settlement architecture.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under 6 years of age join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Present your voucher to the guide at the beginning of the tour.
No more than 12 people per group.
While Istanbul is quite liberal, Turks dress conservatively in public. To respect local customs, please dress in clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. This applies to men and women. Turkish people do not wear shoes in the home so wear a pair that slip on and off easily.
Winters in Istanbul can be freezing cold and summers extremely hot and humid. We recommend that you wear layers in autumn and winter, and light, breathable clothing in summer.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.