Summary of The Day: The spectacular Cape Winelands are a real sight to see, and on this customizable, private tour you’ll get to see them the way you want. You can choose between the Constantia Valley combined with the Durbanville Valley Wine Routes or the most popular Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek Wine Routes.
This tour is done at your own pace and is very flexible (time wise).
You can also create your own tour by choosing up to 5 wineries and restaurants from our recommendations on the most popular Wine Routes:
• De Morgenzon Wine Estate - Stellenbosch
• Jordan Wine Estate (Historic Stellenbosch City orientation) - Stellenbosch
• Marianne Wine Estate - Paarl
• Fairview Winery - Paarl
• KWV - Paarl
• Delaire Graff Wine Estate - Stellenbosch
• Cape Charmonix Wine Estate - Franschhoek
• Boekenhoutskloof Wine Estate - Franschhoek
• Raats Wine Estate - Stellenbosch
• Vergelegen Wine Estate - Somerset West
• Groot Constantia Wine Estate - Constantia
• Durbanville Hills - Durbanville
English, French and Swahili speaking Tour Guides are always available.German, Spanish and Portuguese Tour Guides are available on request with an additional fee of R300.00 ZAR.
Maximum 4-6 passengers per vehicle.
Legal drinking age in South Africa is 18.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.