Summary of The Day: Explore the magical remoteness of Cape Leveque. Its coastal wilderness, on the very tip of the Dampier Peninsula, will genuinely captivate your spirit in this beautiful hidden pocket of the Kimberley.
We'll travel north of Broome to the tip of the Dampier Peninsula and experience the coastal wilderness of Cape Leveque. But before reaching this great destination, we'll stop at Beagle Bay Aboriginal community, which is well known for its historic church which was built in WWI and houses the finely crafted Pearl Shell Altar. Next, we'll visit the remote Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, where we'll learn about Kmiberley's pearling industry. We'll have lunch prepared by a professional chef
Afterwards, we'll arrive at Cape Leveque! Make sure to bring your swimsuit, cause these turquoise waters are just waiting for you to jump in! Take a stroll, relax, and enjoy a cup of tea as we enjoy this natural paradise.
Tour departs at 7:00am and returns at 6:30pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Due to the condition of the Cape Leveque Road, tour may not be suitable for pregnant women or travelers with back problems.
Recommendations include: a broad-brimmed hat with sun visor (broad brimmed being better for all round sun protection), personal water bottle, sunscreen and camera.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements so that we may be able to cater for you as best we can.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.