Summary of The Day: Take a private tour of the place where two oceans meet. The full day Agulhas tour is an experience like no other.
Please note that guests can customize their own itineraries.
The Tour to Cape Agulhas is a great way to spend a memorable day during your Cape Town holidays. This itinerary includes:
• A walk along the pathway, which will take you to the official meeting point of the two oceans.
• Plus explore one of the oldest lighthouses in South Africa.
• The route to get there is also home to some top white wine producers in South Africa, such as Raka, The Berio and Russel Hamilton.
• A stop at Stony Point for watching one of the biggest colonies of African penguins
• Then there’s a stop at Harold Porter National Botanical Garden – a beauty not to be missed.
This tour travels on the scenic Route 44, and you’ll return to Cape Town via the beautiful and mountainous N2. You can also combine this trip with some land-based whale watching in Hermanus in the season (July-November).
|*Price is per vehicle, not per person.|
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.