Summary of The Day: On our day tour of Canberra you'll have the opportunity to see all of the city's best sights and attractions.
• Visit the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
• Tour through the Southern Highlands and Goulburn sheep district
• See mysterious Lake George
• Enter the Australian Capital Territory and the nation's capital
• Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
• Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
• Take a guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia
• Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
• Observe Parliament if in session
• See the Senate, the House of Representative chambers and the Great Hall
• See sweeping views of Canberra from the Queens Terrace
• Tour Canberra and see Lake Burley Griffin
• High Court of Australia
• National Library
• National Science and Technology Centre
• "The Lodge" - residence of the Prime Minister
• Embassies and Diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia and more
• Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and the Carillon
An evening meal stop will be made on our return to Sydney (own expense).
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.