Summary of The Day: On our day tour of Canberra you'll have the opportunity to see all of the city's best sights and attractions.
• Visit the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
• Tour through the Southern Highlands and Goulburn sheep district
• See mysterious Lake George
• Enter the Australian Capital Territory and the nation's capital
• Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
• Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
• Take a guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia
• Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
• Observe Parliament if in session
• See the Senate, the House of Representative chambers and the Great Hall
• See sweeping views of Canberra from the Queens Terrace
• Tour Canberra and see Lake Burley Griffin
• High Court of Australia
• National Library
• National Science and Technology Centre
• "The Lodge" - residence of the Prime Minister
• Embassies and Diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia and more
• Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and the Carillon
An evening meal stop will be made on our return to Sydney (own expense).
Departure time: 8:00am sharp
Return time: Approximately 9:00am
In some cases we may use an air conditioned minibus rather than a coach
This tour departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Please call our office to arrange a pickup location or leave your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online
Drop-off is only available on request
Please dress according to the season. In summer (December to March) wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter. Always wear comfortable shoes and keep an umbrella and raincoat handy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.