Summary of The Day: Our custom-built ship will navigate through a narrow and shallow canal lined with beautiful wooden villas decorated with typical Swedish ornaments. On our way to the outer archipelago the ship will navigate through several passages lined with lovely archipelago-style houses characterized by elaborate woodwork and beautiful gardens.
The guide on board will tell you about the route and our destination: Sandhamn. Enjoy great views from the sundeck!
We take great pride in our onboard restaurant; we serve lunch and dinner. Lighter refreshments are also available in the cafeteria (own expense).
In Sandhamn your guide will take you on a sightseeing tour of the island. Sandhamn has a rich history and is beloved by sailors from Stockholm and all over the world. For a couple of hours you will be a part of the amazing atmosphere found here.
This cruise departs from Stockholm Nybrokajen ferry terminal, docks no. 15 and 16.
This tour departs at 9:45am from Nybrokajen, berth no 10, returning at 5:45pm.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) available.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.