Summary of The Day: Your gastronomic journey begins with a jaunt through an hidden indoor market where the freshest local produce, wine, and regional specialties are artfully displayed. Your guide will show you how to shop like a discerning Parisian.
As we make our way to the canal, we’ll stop inside a revered bakery where you'll be offered a selection of the most mouth-watering bread and baked goods. The baker left a high-paying career as a fashion exec to devote his life to traditional pastry making, and the results are binge-inducing.
We'll continue on for a tasting of cured meats selected by young passionate professionals revolutionizing the regional flavors of France. Wine merchants, organic vegetable stalls, and several other specialty shops comprise the remainder of our tour, with flavorful sips and nibbles along the way.
Your guide will give you a thorough overview of what makes the neighborhood tick as you scope out the latest restaurants to enter the scene. A break among the locals at a unique and hip spot will be a perfect chance to lounge around and digest as you gear up for the tour’s grand finale: a selection of wine and cheese.
Enter the fascinating universe of Paris gastronomy and sample the local flavors hidden from most tourists. Get to the heart of what makes French food great by discovering each hidden locale with us and hearing top notch explanations of what you’re eating.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all ages.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 10.
* Group size: 1 to 7 persons
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Guided tour of local bakeries and charcuteries with wine, bread, and cheese tastings
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.