Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto in the morning and tour the beautiful Thousand Islands by boat (admission not included) . After lunch we'll drive to Ottawa, the capital of Canada, for a panoramic city tour, continuing on to Montreal for a taste of the city's infamous nightlife.
Summary of The Day: We'll make a quick photo stop at Montreal's Olympic Park, then drive to New Brunswick, one of the Maritime provinces of Canada.
Upon our arrival, we'll visit the famous Grand Falls on the Saint John River. Next stop: Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in the world. We'll arrive in Fredericton, New Brunswick's capital, in the afternoon. Join us on an optional tour of the city.
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll travel to the fishing village of Peggy's Cove, one of the most beautiful sightseeing spots in Canada. After that, we'll visit the famous Twin City: Halifax and Dartmouth. Halifax is a major Canadian port and an important naval base. The city's landmarks are the Citadel and Old Town Clock, both stops on our tour. For an additional fee, take the optional Harbour Hopper.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll take a ferry to the smallest province of Canada: Prince Edward Island. Charlottetown, the capital of Prince Edward Island and the birthplace of Canada, is our first stop. In 1864, the nation's founders convened in the Provincial House to discuss Canada's independence from England. Later, we'll visit Moncton.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit the biggest lobster statue in the world. Then we'll go to Magnetic Hill. After lunch, we'll drive to Bay of Fundy. And finally, we'll go to St. John.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Quebec City, the capital of Quebec Province and the only walled city in North America. Its historic Old City is full of European style and charm. Be sure to sample the French wine and cuisine in the local restaurants.
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we will drive to the Olympic Park in Montreal and you may take an optional tour there. This venue hosted the 1976 Olympic Games.
After lunch, we will travel to Kingston, which was originally established as a fort back in 1673. We'll see a historic Canadian locomotive, government buildings and pass by Royal Military College, Queen’s University and the residence of the first Prime Minister of Canada. Afterwards, we'll return to Toronto.
|7:30AM||Markham||First Markham Place, in front of Bank of China (Drop off at A La Kitchen)||3265 Hwy 7, Markham, ON, Canada|
|6:15AM||Missisauga||Chinatown||888 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, ON, Canada|
|8:00AM||Scarborough||Sky city||3272 Midland Avenue, Unit B115, Scarborough, ON, Canada|
|7:00AM||Toronto||Dragon City||280 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada|
|USD $630.54||USD $510.15||USD $404.81||USD $999.24|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
We don't offer pair-up service and you need to find a travel companion on your own before booking for a double room.
You can choose to post a request in "Find a Travel Companion" section of the tour page.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.