Summary of The Day: Depart from Toronto in the morning to one of Canada’s most stunning natural scenery- 1,000 Islands. You can enjoy pleasant boat cruise (Own expense) to discover the various islands through the narrow waterways. After visiting 1,000 Islands, go to the capital of Canada - Ottawa. Pass by Canadian Parliament buildings (Exterior), Canadian War Museum (Own expense). Next, proceed to Montreal. It is consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable cities. Visit Old Montreal city.
Summary of The Day: Go to New Brunswick after breakfast and visit the world’s longest covered bridge - Hartland Bridge. Arrive at Fredericton in the afternoon and pass by the City Hall & Province House.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head to Nova Scotia’s Peggy’s Cove; where you can take a glimpse of the magnificent Atlantic Ocean view. Afterwards, proceed to Halifax and explore the renowned Citadel and downtown area; don’t miss the beautiful scenery of Halifax. You can enjoy Harbour Hopper (Own expense)to discover Halifax harbour, and taste Atlantic Ocean style Lobster lunch(Own expense). Afterward, go to Peggy’s Cove, feel free to enjoy the free life here and afterwards, go back to downtown hotel and enjoy the Japanese Seafood dinner(Own expense). After dark, We will go to the Casino(Own expense),and feel free to experience the nightlife in the city.
Summary of The Day: Depart from Halifax in the morning and take a ferry ride arrive at Prince Edward Island (PEI). It is the smallest province in Canada and known for its pastoral scenery and lush agricultural lands throughout the province. Take a brief stop at Charlottetown and the Provincial Government buildings. Next, go to Anne of Green Gable House and Cavendish Beach. At night, enjoy a fabulous scrumptious lobster dinner (Own expense). After dinner, head to Moncton via the world longest bridge---Confederation Bridge, across ice covered water.
Summary of The Day: In the morning visit the world largest Lobster Statue--- Shediac. Afterwards, head to Magnetic Hill and explore the natural wonder. Next, we will visit the Hopewell Rock and the Bay of Fundy, which has one of the highest tidal ranges in the world. In the afternoon, we will proceed to Saint John and visit Carleton Martello Tower (Own expense), after dinner go to hotel.
Summary of The Day: Depart from hotel after breakfast. We pass by the Edmundston, after lunch, proceed to Quebec City. We will visit Quebec Tower (Own expense)view the entire city. The ramparts surrounding Old Quebec are the only remaining fortified city walls that still exist in North America, and were declared as a World Heritage Site. No matter where you turn in Quebec, history is always around the corner. We will enjoy a French dinner (Own expense),After the dinner we will stay at local hotel.
Summary of The Day: Go to Montreal in the morning. Explore Olympia village, then visit the Montreal tower (Own expense) and enjoy E-MAX (Own expense). Then visit Bio Dome (Own expense). After lunch (Own expense) proceed to Kingston, the city with 300 years of history, we will pass by the oldest locomotive and government buildings then view the Royal Military Collage, Queen’s University and first prime Minister’s residence, etc.… Arrive Toronto at dusk.
|7:30AM||Markham||First Markham Place, Bank of China||3265 Hwy 7, Markham, ON, Canada|
|6:15AM||Missisauga||Chinatown||888 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, ON, Canada|
|8:00AM||Scarborough||Sky city||3272 Midland Avenue, Unit B115, Scarborough, ON, Canada|
|7:00AM||Toronto||In front of Dragon City Mall||280 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada|
|USD $655.21||USD $533.02||USD $426.11||USD $1,044.67|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
We don't offer pair-up service and you need to find a travel companion on your own before booking for a double room.
You can choose to post a request in "Find a Travel Companion" section of the tour page.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.