Summary of The Day: Travelling in Cairns is known for active days out on the water, but what to do in Cairns at night? We’ve got some ideas!
Start your Cairns night tour off right with a visit to the Dome for the best view in Cairns and an epic sunset to boot. Check out a wildlife presentation on the way down from the Dome before heading over to the night markets.
There’s so much to explore at the Cairns Night Markets, but we recommend starting off with a crepe (it goes really well with honey from the honey shop across the way!). We’ll pay visits to several local artists, including Steve, a glass blower, and Glen, a didgeridoo player. You can see both of these artists in action, as well as many others.
Next up on this Cairns tour, it’s time for a little relaxing, which can only mean one thing in Cairns - massage time! Once you’re all relaxed, it’ll be time for a bite to eat. You’ll get to sample local cuisine such as fish, beef, kangaroo, and crocodile - does it taste like chicken?! - before leaving the night markets and heading for the famous Esplanade.
Cairns is known for its ocean-front Esplanade, a picturesque boardwalk where we’ll give you some insight into the history of Cairns and share local stories before arriving at our last stop - one of a few of our favorite local hotspots to try some drinks and Cairns food. It depends on this evening as to which spots we'll go to, but we'll be spoilt for choice in this neighborhood as there are so many favorites here!
We’ll spend the rest of the night mixing and mingling with locals, enjoying a cocktail, beer, or glass of wine, and nibbling on some tapas to finish off this Cairns food tour. Not a bad way to spend an evening in Cairns, don’t you think?
Tour ends outside of Bellview Hotel, 85/87 The Esplanade, Cairns.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but cannot do the Dome Climb.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please wear proper and comfortable footwear such as sneakers or runners.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.