Summary of The Day: G’day from Cairns! Kick your food tour of Cairns off right with an authentic cook-your-own Aussie BBQ. Chow down on this local tradition while making friends with your tour mates and local guide, and discussing plans for the rest of the tour.
Once you’ve got your fill of tasty Cairns food, head over to a Cairns icon and home to the world’s largest stained glass windows. From there, we’ll head to another Cairns landmark - Coffee Works! Indulge in local coffee, tea, and chocolates (psst - we recommend the lime and cracked pepper or lemon myrtle!).
One of the best ways to get to know a city is to check it out from above, and that’s exactly what we’re going to do next on this Cairns tour. We’ll climb up the Dome, where we can point out key landmarks and historic areas around Cairns, and challenge you to find where you’re staying or where you’ve been already in the city. Feel free to yell out a "good morning" to your new favorite city!
There are other activities available at the Dome, and while they’re not included in the tour price, there are some discounts available, which can be discussed with your guide. If you choose not to do any additional activities, there’s also a presentation on freshwater crocodiles, and the chance to take photos with a koala (every half hour, not included in tour price).
We’ll end the tour with a trip to a local markets, where you can sample some local produce, and pick something up to enjoy during the rest of your stay in Cairns. After you’ve taken in the tastes and sights on this Cairns food tour, we’ll drop you right back where you started, full of local experiences and ready to enjoy the rest of your travels in Cairns.
At the end of the tour we return to the meeting point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but cannot do the Dome Climb.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please wear comfortable footwear such sneakers or runners. Bring your own hat, in case it’s a scorcher of a day.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.