Summary of The Day: Today, explore this amazing Queensland city with a half-day guided tour of Cairns! Follow your local guide from Cairns's Marlin Marina as you discover the best this city has to offer.
First up, we'll step inside St. Monica's Cathedral to see its stunning stained glass windows, the largest themed windows in the world, displaying everything from the birth of the cosmos to the formation of earth.
From here we'll enjoy afternoon tea and scones at Cafe 88, a wonderful local cafe. From here we'll visit the Flecker Botanical Gardens and take a guided walk through the lush collection of tropical plants. Beneath a wonderful green canopy we'll wander through this amazing display as butterflies flutter around us.
Next up, we'll head to a few of Cairns's best lookout spots for pristine panoramic views of this amazing city. Then we'll enjoy another pair of fantastic views - Barron Falls, located just outside the city in Barron Gorge National Park, and Surprise Creek Falls!
We'll conclude the day with a trip to Palm Cove, one of the city's most gorgeous beaches. Enjoy a lovely stroll on the beach and breath in the crisp ocean air as we watch the sun set.
We'll drop you off at your accommodations around 6:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
2 Adults + 2 Children
* Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to depart, but individual bookings are accepted until a minimum is reached.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please input your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking for hotel pick-up.
What to Bring:
Hat, sunscreen, and a reusable water bottle.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.