Summary of The Day: The Cairns Bungy Tower, standing at 50 meters (164ft), is nestled in the World Heritage Rainforest, overlooking the Great Barrier Reef and is only a 20 minute drive North of Cairns CBD.
Our Bungy cords are all made here onsite by our very own Jump Masters, ensuring the highest quality cord standard at all times. Each cord is checked and logged daily against its own unique identifier and are only used for one third of their regulated life! Did you know each cord has a breaking strain of 2.2 tonne? That’s the size of a car!
The Cairns Bungy site was built with visitors in mind, we have purpose built viewing platforms, the latest tunes pumping through the site, sun lounges and a Licensed bar. So come on out, have a chat with our crew, sit, relax on a sunbed and take in the great vibe.
We have 16 different jump styles for you to choose from:
Level 1 - Classic Bungy Jumps
• Swan Dive
This classic jump is perfect for beginners and bungy jumping addicts! Just let yourself fall forwards with arms spread wide open and let gravity do the rest!
Hang out like Jack and Kate over the tower's edge as your professional bungy jump instructor holds you out over drop and let's you go at your command!
• Water Touch
Take a classic Swan Dive and push it to its limit with a extended fall to touch the tranquil pool at the tower's base!
A bit more extreme than Titanic, hang off BACKWARDS and let your instructor release you on your thrilling descent!
A little nervous? Grab a friend and leap off together!
Level 2 - Adrenaline Pumping Jumps
• Backward Elevator
Similar to Pendulum, Backward Elevator is more of a hop than a jump but combines a thrilling drop with the smooth flow of an elevator ride.
• Forward Elevator
Just like Backward Elevator, but this lets you see the beauty of the surrounding rainforest as you descend.
For both those who are little scared to see the drops and those who want a mysterious descent with the only the roar of the wind around you to measure your jump!
• Roof Jump
Go to the top and getting a running start as you soar out off the tower's roof!
• Back Dive
An added twist on the Swan Dive, the Back Dive is just like it sounds and offers all the thrills !
Level 3 - Extreme Experience
Not for the faint of heart, this jump will definitely push your limits as you balance on the edge of the platform with the help of your bungy jump instructor before pushing off into the jump.
• Forward Flip
Add a bit of flare to your jump with a forward flip off the platform! Make sure your friends are nearby to film it!
• Fruit Bat
Dangle off the edge by your feet like a bat and let your instructor drop you for an exhilarating descent!
• Bar Drop
Let loose with this thrilling drop as you release your grip on the platform's bar and plunge downward.
Hop on a BMX bike and ride right off the roof of the tower! Bonus points if you can do a trick on your way down.
• XXX Rated
You'll have to experience this one yourself to believe it. This is the true adrenaline junky jump that can't be describe. The only way to find out is to take the leap yourself!
Please leave your hotel information and preferred transport time in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
- From Cairns City: 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
- From Northern Beaches: 9:55am, 11:55am
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* You must be at least 10 years old to bungy jump.
* Individuals under 18 require written parental consent.
* Minimum Solo Jump Weight is 45kg (100lbs). If you are between 35kg (77lbs) and 45kg (100lbs) you can jump in tandem with a friend or one of the local staff.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
1x Bungy Jump
1x Jumpers ONLY Tee
1x Bungy Jump e-certificate
Door to door transfers from all Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodation
All personal expenses
Photo Set on USB - 49.00 AUD/pp
Go pro video HD Video on USB - 49.00 AUD/pp
HD Video on USB - 49.00 AUD/pp
Triple Pack All Three - on USB - 95.00 AUD/pp
Double Pack (choose any two -on USB) 75.00 AUD/pp
Levy (10.00 AUD/pp, charged to defray the cost of risk management & public liability insurance; payable direct to the local operator on the day of activity)
We can jump people in wheelchairs, people with limited or no eyesight and many other cases.
You need to inform us of your medical conditions: high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders, vertigo, etc.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.