Summary of The Day: Melbourne has become famous, the world over, for it’s café culture scene. Our city streets are abuzz with endless cafes and restaurants. Diverting from the main drag of coffee lined laneways, our Café Culture walk takes you on a tour of Melbourne’s hidden away food and coffee scene. We introduce you to many unique businesses which are passionate about coffee. You’ll find places you would never have found on your own and get a real taste of Melbourne’s unique flavour.
Join us on this café tour for a revealing adventure, with delicious bites and delights along the way. Perfect for any caffeine fiend, coffee connoisseur, food enthusiast, or those who want to learn more about Melbourne’s food and coffee reputation.
The Café Culture tour is a unique way to experience Melbourne. With intimate group sizes, this is a more personal walking tour, divulging Melbourne’s hidden away and treasured gems.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour departs at 11:00am from Outside of The Hill of Content Bookshop, 86 Bourke Street (near corner of Exhibition street). Please look for the Guide with Yellow Golf Umbrella.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
Tour runs on weekdays only.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.