Summary of The Day: Cadiz is said to be the oldest city in Western Europe; it was founded by Phoenician sailors about 3000 years ago as a commercial stronghold. The city of Cadiz is now famous for the picturesque, Moorish charm of its old central quarter. The new town is an elegant metropolis with excellent beaches. City Sightseeing Cadiz provides 12 conveniently located stops around the city which enable you to make the most of your visit. Hop on and off at your leisure, as many times as you like using your 24 hour ticket. Learn all about the beautiful city and the things to do.
Frequency: every 20-30 minutes from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Full loop: 60 minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours
Stop 1 - Avenida del Puerto
Stop 2 - Plaza Hispanidad
Stop 3 - Puertas de Tierra
Stop 4 - Playa Santa Maria
Stop 5 - Playa Victoria
Stop 6 - Glorieta Ingeniero de la Cierva
Stop 7 - Catedral
Stop 8 - Playa de la Caleta
Stop 9 - Parque Genoves
Stop 10 - Alameda Apodaca
Stop 11 - Plaza Sevilla
Stop 12 - Bahia de Cadiz - CC. El Corte Ingles
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 7-16
* Children younger than 7 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual commentary plus Kid's Commentary
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities - drop down ramps for collapsible / electric wheelchairs on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.