Summary of The Day: At 8:00am we'll depart from the bus terminal at Calle Ferraz, 3 Madrid, and arrive at Caceres.
You'll have time to explore the Plaza Mayor, the old city, and Caceres's famous medieval quarter, which is very well preserved.
Lunch will be on your own.
Afterwards we'll continue to Cordoba for the night.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll enjoy a city tour, visiting the famous Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and Jewish Quarter.
Next we'll depart for Sevilla where you'll have the afternoon free to explore at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with a morning city tour of Sevilla, visiting the Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of Maria Luisa, and world famous Plaza de Espana.
In the afternoon you'll be free to experience the city on your own.
|USD $505.43||USD $497.01||USD $645.23||USD $379.07|
* Child: 4-7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults.|
* Children under 4 years old, free with no seat occupancy in the bus, and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
You will transfer on your own to the train station to catch the train AVE back to Madrid in the late afternoon on the last day. Therefore, you may not have enough time to go to catch your flight in Madrid.
We suggest you arrange your flight for the next day.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.