Summary of The Day: Fly over the Baja desert and vast canyons on a thrilling ziplining tour! Available for every level and a complete experience, this is the ultimate way to experience Cabo's stunning natural environment.
Our Cabo Ziplining Adventure offers adrenaline junkies 300% more length in lines than any other place in Los Cabos, and with the safest equipment. You will never feel afraid knowing that the lines are made with cables of 35 tons that can support up to 16 tons of weight and your harness has the strength to endure another 2 tons alone, not to mention our bilingual guides who are trained by the best instructors in the field.
While hanging over 300 feet above ground, the zip-lines reach up to 2,673 feet in length (that is nearly 9 football fields)! You’ll be flying across canyons, passing close to rock formations and seeing the oasis below from bird’s eye view. Not to mention, the zip-lines are actually the longest anywhere found in the country of Mexico. While flying, make sure to keep your eye on the natural wildlife soaring both above and below you as you scoot through the air.
Throughout the tour, two guides will accompany you with one on the take-off platform, connecting you to the line, and the other awaiting your arrival on the landing platform to disconnect you from the zip-line. Once your tour is completed, you can relax at our bar and restaurant, enjoying food and drinks a la carte.
The length of the lines allow for more “flying time” whether it be individually, tandem or in small groups.
Bring comfortable clothes, closed shoes, a hat, sunglasses, and cash/credit/debit card for souvenirs, food, or other services not included.
For safety reasons the use of camera during the tour is not permitted, but photographers are available to capture your adventure moments.
All participants must be fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
Maximum weight is 300 lbs or 136 kg.
For their own safety, pregnant women and individuals with heart, back or neck problems as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won't be allowed to participate in this activity.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.