Summary of The Day: Discover the grand history of Cabo combined with a majestic catamaran dinner cruise to watch the gorgeous Cabo sunset!
For your convenience we'll pick you right up from your hotel and head out with our professional guide to discover the best Cabo has to offer! First up, our journey will take us to the best shopping places in town where you'll be able to find the perfect souvenir. Afterwards, enjoy a classic tequila tasting to become an expert on this famous drink. We'll end our sightseeing tour at the lovely Los Cabos Marina where we'll board our luxurious catamaran.
We'll cruise out to where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, where we'll enjoy a delicious meal and witness a breathtaking sunset. Along the way take unbelievable photos of the famous Cabo Arch and wave at the friendly sea lions. Enjoy spectacular views of Lover's and Divorce Beach. Have a fantastic chicken or beef fajitas dinner and sip on a delicious margarita while coasting beside Cabo's most famous beach.
Dance the night away with excellent music and entertainment on board! After your fun and exciting excursion your guide will take you back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up details:
San Jose del Cabo: 2:35pm
Cabo San Lucas: 3:10pm
Please include your hotel information and preferred pick-up time when checking out.
What to bring: plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, sweater in winter season, camera for great photos, plastic bag for camera, cash for tips and shopping.
Please leave the following items at your hotel's safety deposit box: wedding bands, jewelry, any important IDs or paperwork.
Not recommended for individuals with back problems, who are pregnancy, or difficulty climbing a ladder.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.