Summary of The Day: Join us aboard some of the best, state-of-the-art and full-service catamarans in Mexico with the ultimate Cabo activity: snorkeling! Dive into the stunning waters of Santa Maria and Chileno Bay and experience the vast, underwater world of Cabo!
Each catamaran is motorized and equipped for sailing - designed specifically for a very quiet, comfortable, and smooth ride. Departing from the Cabo San Lucas Marina, we'll cruise around the Arch at Land’s End and the Sea Lion Colony before heading to the most spectacular bays for snorkeling: Santa Maria and Chileno!
During the coastline tour on the way to Santa Maria and Chileno Bays, you will encounter a landscape showcasing an abundance of residential areas and resorts. Both bays are federally protected marine parks, offering exotic, exciting aquatic experiences both atop the water and below. The bays in Los Cabos are naturally protected areas and hotbeds for tropical species such as King Angel Fish, Parrot Fish, and many more.
Our catamarans are especially equipped for snorkeling tours with a rear-mounted slide, snorkel platform, and netting between pontoons.
Last but not least, due to the expert design of our catamaran fleet, guests will enjoy a completely safe and secure ride aboard each vessel. Tequila flows freely along with margaritas, but due to the smoothness of the catamaran, nothing will be spilled! Additionally, we provide licensed snorkeling guides and an extremely experienced crew throughout our sailing tours.
We suggest bringing casual attire, comfortable shoes, a camera, a towel, a swimsuit and sunblock.
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please bring cash to pay port fee access.
People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances will not be allowed to participate in this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.