Summary of The Day: Prepare yourself to discover the rich history and grand beauty of Cabo with a scenic sightseeing tour and glass bottom boat ride!
We'll pick you right up from your hotel in our luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle and head out to encounter Los Cabos's hidden wonders. Along the way your professional guide will regale you of Los Cabos's history, beginning in the early 14th century and leading through an era of great discoveries, famous pirates, Jesuit Priests and the native Indian tribe called the Pericues.
Our journey we'll lead you to visit a local glass blowing factory, the Zocalo, the Jesuit Mission, a classic Tequila tasting, the Wiricuta Cactus garden (home to over 1 million cactus), the best shopping spots for souvenirs, and finally to the famous Land's End!
Here we'll take a glass bottom boat ride to Pelicans Rock, Lover's and Divorce Beach, the famous Cabo Arch, a sea lions colony, the Window to the Pacific Ocean, and many other amazing rock formations. And don't be afraid to look down through the glass floor to see thousands of colorful tropical fish!
You have the option to upgrade and include typical Mexican lunch at a local restaurant.
Hotel pick-up details:
San Jose del Cabo: 8:20am
Cabo San Lucas: 7:30am
Please include your hotel information and preferred pick-up time when checking out.
What to bring: plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, camera for great photos, plastic bag for camera, and cash for tips and souvenirs.
Please leave the following items at your hotel's safety deposit box: wedding bands, jewelry, any important IDs or paperwork.
Not recommended for people with back problems, during pregnancy or people that have difficulty to climb a ladder.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.