Summary of The Day: Discover the great history, food, and beauty of Los Cabos on a scenic sightseeing tour that will lead you past some of the most gorgeous beaches in the world on a romantic sunset cruise.
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll travel along the stunning Baja California coastline to the Cabo San Lucas marina where we'll board our luxurious sail boat. Feel the wind in your hair as we sail down to Land's End, passing by a nearby sea lion colony, and cross into the Pacific side of the Baja Peninsula. Our cruise will lead us along the coastline, passing stunning beaches and resorts, to experience an amazing sunset.
Then we'll disembark and prepare ourselves to learn the ancient history of Mexico's most famous drink: tequila. Our included tasting will lead us from the Aztecs to modern day tequila producers, an experience not to be missed.
We'll end the day at the Cabo Cantina where we'll enjoy a scrumptious taco dinner while learning about the rich cultural heritage of this simple dish. Afterwards, if you wish you may enjoy Cabo San Lucas's lively nightlife.
Hotel pick-up begins at 2:50pm and the tour ends at 9:00pm.
Recommended to wear a jacket on winter months, and comfortable shoes and attire.
Not recommended for pregnant woman.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.