Summary of The Day: Explore the underwater world that Jacques Cousteau called the aquarium of the world with a fantastic day trip to Pelican Rock for a full day of snorkeling!
After picking you right up from your hotel in Cabo, we'll head out in our air conditioned vehicles with our certified tour guide to one of the most stunning coastlines in the world! Enjoy the panoramic views of the Pacific Coast and Sea of Cortez on our short drive to the Los Cabos Marina.
Upon arrival we'll hop aboard our comfortable glass bottom boats and begin our adventure. Take stunning photos of the arch, the sea lions colony and land’s end prior to immersing into the just right in temperature waters of the Sea of Cortez!
Our professional snorkeling guide will brief you on conditions and fix you up with your professional snorkeling gear. Then, jump into the water and encounter thousands of colorful tropical fish, starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, stingrays, sea horses, crabs, and many other marine animals as well as a colorful and enchanted underwater flora. Our professional snorkeling guide will always stay with you and show you everything that this fabulous snorkeling spot has to offer.
After your underwater adventure enjoy free time. Relax on the beach, have a fantastic deli style baguette lunch, fresh fruit, cookies, chips and cold water. Finally, our tour guide will take you into Cabo San Lucas for free time at the local market.
Hotel pick-up details:
San Jose del Cabo: 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm
Corridor: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15pm
Cabo San Lucas: 8:40am, 10:40am, 12:40pm
Please included your hotel information and preferred pick-up time during booking.
What to bring: plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, camera for great photos, plastic bag for camera, towels, bathing suit, extra change of clothing, and cash for tips.
Please leave the following items at your hotel's safety deposit box: wedding bands, jewelry, any important IDs or paperwork.
Not recommended for individuals with back problems or who are pregnancy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.