Summary of The Day: For visitors who have never been to Los Cabos before and for those who come every year, from outdoor enthusiasts to marathon shoppers, we offer a great tour for everyone!
Begin your experience with a glass bottom boat cruise to see the famous Cabo San Lucas Arch, Lover’s Beach, explore the history and the beauty of what is also known as “Land’s End” while learning more about how the “Cabo” trend became so popular. During this tour you will have the opportunity to take amazing photos at the famous arch where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez.
Then, we'll be back on land with our professionally licensed guides who will take you to other historical sites of Cabo San Lucas, the must-see places along the Tourist Corridor and, of course, the Historical District of San Jose del Cabo. Recently renovated, the San Jose del Cabo plaza is a throw-back in time allowing visitors an opportunity to see city hall, the 16th century mission, as well as more than two dozen art galleries. During this part of the Deluxe City Tour, you will travel to the past, learning about the missionaries, pirates, indigenous people and the history of colonization.
At various points throughout our two-city tour, some of our activities offer free time to stroll along the old adobe buildings that are now homes to unique art galleries, time to observe intimate restaurants, delightful cafes, and there are an abundance of stores for authentic shopping. To top it off, in San Jose we invite you to enjoy a delicious, traditional Mexican lunch at one of the best restaurants in town. Then, you will fully understand why UNESCO named Mexican Gastronomy as part of the World Heritage tradition and why Tequila can only be produced and distributed globally from Mexico.
Please wear comfortable shoes and attire and bring sun block, a hat, sunglasses, and cash for souvenirs (as not all places take credit cards).
We recommend eating breakfast before the tour and bringing a snack. Lunch is served around 1:00pm.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.