Summary of The Day: Enjoy a half day morning hinterland tour to the World Heritage listed Minyon Falls PLUS a bonus spectacular kayaking tour with dolphins and whales in Byron Bay in the afternoon.
First up we'll depart Byron Bay to explore the magnificent Byron hinterland with its World Heritage listed rainforests and spectacular Minyon Falls. Enjoy a bush walk to the base of the falls, swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment. The soundtrack of birds and wildlife will lull you with its natural beauty.
Then enjoy our delicious BBQ-style lunch before you weave your way through the beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak tour adventure. Imagine the thrill of kayaking up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park, whilst learning about local history and listening to local Indigenous stories. You will also have a great view of Byron’s coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water. Enjoy free snorkeling and socializing over afternoon tea.
Children have to be able to walk by them self for at least 2hrs or have to be carried by their parents since this tour is not suitable for prams.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to get a short briefing and to sign the waiver.
What to Bring: comfortable clothes, comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine), raincoat (the weather is changeable), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers, water bottle, camera (to capture your amazing moments), small bag or backpack to carry your belongings, your adventurous spirit and sense of fun.
Whale watching is only between June and October.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.