Summary of The Day: The great outdoors calling? Take a walk (and kayak!) on the wild side with a Byron Bay camping adventure!
This overnight Byron Bay tour kicks off with a three hour afternoon ocean kayak in Byron Bay. as you travel along the coast you'll get to spot dolphins along the Bay along with turtles and migrating whales (June to October).
From here, we'll hit the road for a scenic drive through the Byron hinterland to the Mount Warning where we'll set-up camp for the night. Unwind and relax around the campfire while you enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner and toast marshmallows before spending the night in your tent under the stars.
Summary of The Day: After a delicious continental breakfast, you'll take to the walking track for a two hour (4.5km) self-guided climb up Mount Warning reaching the summit as the sun starts to rise over the easternmost point of Australia.
Soak up the awe-inspiring hinterland and ocean views before hitting the descent, which is equally as rewarding with the sounds of the rainforest, rich native wildlife and ancient palms and tree ferns. Every footstep on Mount Warning is like travelling back through hundreds of millions of years.
After you've returned from your hike we'll enjoy a scenic drive back to Byron Bay where we'll drop you off at your accommodation or the Byron Bay Visitor Center.
Children have to be able to walk by them self for at least 4hrs or have to be carried by their parents since this tour is not suitable for baby carriages.
Please input your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking for hotel pick-up/drop-off. Alternatively, if you do not need pick-up service, please arrive at GoSeaKayak, opposite 56 Lawson Street, Byron Bay, 2481 at 1:45pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to get a short briefing and to sign the waiver.
What to Bring: comfortable clothes, comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine), raincoat (the weather is changeable), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers, water bottle, camera (to capture your amazing moments), small bag or backpack to carry your belongings, your adventurous spirit and sense of fun
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.