Summary of The Day: Byron Bay is one of the most popular and magical destinations in Australia with its laid back lifestyle, world famous beaches, natural beauty and diverse residents. With so many people flocking to Byron Bay, we wanted to offer a tour unlike any other Byron tours available. Our half-day tour is the ‘insiders’ guide to Byron Bay, local style!
Start your trip with a visit to the pearl of the hinterland – the beautiful little town of Bangalow with a fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes. Have a locally brewed coffee and indulge in some locally grown food.
Walk your way up through subtropical rainforest to the Byron Lighthouse for the most spectacular 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views and to watch the dolphins and migrating whales (May to October).
Have your photo taken at the most easterly point of the Australian Mainland and enjoy a delicious, locally sourced BBQ style lunch at Byron’s finest beach surrounded by palms, white sands and dramatic cliffs.
We'll return to the Byron Bay Visitor center at 1:00pm.
Children have to be able to walk by themselves for at least 1hr or have to be carried by their parents since this tour is not suitable for baby carriers.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to get a short briefing and to sign the waiver.
What to Bring: comfortable clothes, comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine), raincoat (the weather is changeable), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers, water bottle, camera (to capture your amazing moments), small bag or backpack to carry your belongings, your adventurous spirit and sense of fun.
Whale watching is only between June and October.
7 Days Prior to Departure Date, Non-refundable
8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% of payment is refunded
15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date, 75% of payment is refunded
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date, 85% of payment is refunded
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.